Sunday, May 17, 2009

Assalamualaikum, Welcome

Assalamualaikum dear friends,

This is my maiden journey in the blogosphere and I know I will fumble and stumble in the beginning but InsyaAllah will do better as I get along.

I started this blog with the objective to getting women from all walks in life to share their experiences with other women plus daughters and sisters.

My little experience tells me women feel better when they talk things out, it’s their way to handle stress and as a mother of 2, I want my children to learn from my experience to make them better people and not making the same mistakes or find ways to work around problems.


This blog is named Wanita or in Spanish Juanita ( pronounced the same) a tribute to all women out there. Women are the architects of nations, and intelligent mother make’s intelligent children hence the nation. Incidently, Juanita in Spanish and Hebrew means God has been gracious.


My hope that this blog will get lots of contributions from all those women out there, with the view of sharing their experiences for others to pick from.


With this I say Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim and hope it can be a success

InsyaAllah

Wassalam


Nuraini
the keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment